Investment Units and Townhouses: What are you responsible for and what is common property?

block of flats

When you invest in a unit or townhouse, the administration of the block is controlled by a Strata or Owner’s Corporation.

As an owner, you need to be aware of what areas are common property, that the Strata / Owner’s Corporation is responsible for, and what areas are your responsibility. [Read more…]

Contractor’s Insurance is Essential

There are significant risks to both the owner